06 June 2008

3, 2, 1...

Hey!

So I have this life philosophy about fear and adventure: sometimes the only thing to do is to take yourself to the brink of no return, then jump. This is where I am. I have no where else to go. So here I am on the edge, looking at a future of unknown and about to take the plunge.

My bags are packed. My ticket is booked (thank god for the Air France plane to Paris). Orientation was awesome. I am in love with my group. This is really here. I am really doing this. I am moving to Africa. WTF?!? I am scared as hell. I don't know what to expect and I don't know if I'm ready. But I am leaving all my doubts behind and just going to do it.

So jump with me.

3.

2.

1.

Jump...

-Nikhil

3 comments:

Sahiti said...

Nikhil I'm so proud of you!! <3

Anonymous said...

Nikhil, I'm sure everything will go amazing for you. Thanks for all the pictures you left me. You are truly a great friend and I will definitely keep in touch with you with all of your crazy adventures to come.

elizabeth touchon said...

Loved the picture. thanks. Love, Love, Brittany's Mama Elizabeth