10 February 2010

hmmm...

hey!
so as you can tell, i haven't updated in a while. can't really explain what happened and i don't really have the motivation to tell you what i've been up to since i last posted. my service is going great though and im working on projects i feel passionately about. i can't believe that COS conference is just around the corner. as much as im ready to finish my service and move on to the next chapter in my life (graduate school), i know a part of me will miss togo and all that he/she has given me. but its okay 'cause ill be back en afrique bien tot.
btw, thanks to people who actually do read this blog. i meant for it to be a better source of information than what it ended up being but ive gotten random emails from cool people who want help with peace corps apps or want to congratualate me on my stories / service and i thank you for being "faithful" readers, especially even though i have not been a "faithful" blogger.
anyways, i doubt ill be updating anytime soon but you never know. if you do have any questions or comments for me though, feel free to contact me via e-mail.
take care and till we meet again...

1 comment:

soleada said...

have to say, this was about the least satisfying blog post ever :)

keep up the good work Nikhil....can't wait to see you when you get back!