01 May 2008

friendly request

Hey!

So just to throw this out there, a friendly request from moi: No one is allowed to get married or have babies until I get back! So basically everyone has to be boring over the next two years so I don't miss any special memories.

In all seriousness, I really want to be there for all your good news (graduations, engagements, 21st birthdays, etc). Unfortunately, that will not be possible with me being across the ocean from a lot of you. However, definitely keep me informed because I would love to hear of everyone's sucesses. So write me! E-mail me! Txt me! I promise I'll write back (I'll post instructions soon on how to send me snail mail/packages)

I promise to update everyone on what's been going on these past few weeks. Lots of exciting stuff (though nothing Peace Corps related) has happened from my Beer Olympics to my amazing Bon Voyage Party. Glad you are still reading this thing...

adieu,
-Nikhil

No comments: