10 April 2008

the countdown list

Hey!

I really enjoy making lists. I find a great sense of accomplishment when I look at lists that I've made and see that I have most everything crossed off. Below however is a very different type of list; it's a list of plans that I have made before I leave for Togo. A sort of "countdown to Togo" list. Basically, this is what I have going on in my life until I leave in June in case you are curious...

April 10th - musicinspireshealth.org presents Ben Qweller
April 11th - Pi Rho Gamma Beer Olympics 2008
April 12th - Minutha's birthday picnic @ Piedmont Park
April 15th - Greek Sing
April 17th - Delta Sig / Alpha Gamm Disney Roller Skating mixer
April 25th - Bon Voyage party @ Amore/CosmoLava
April 27th - Rent!
May 5th - My 23rd Birthday! / Cinco de Mayo
May 15th - Last day of work!
May 16th - Costa Rica!!!
May 25th - Sonia's Graduation
June 3rd - PC Orientation
June 6th - PC Togo

By the way, these are all my "hard" plans till June; my "soft" plans also include learning French, packing up my apt and moving back to Alpharetta, and of course shopping and packing for Togo. Eek! I have a lot going on. These next 8 weeks are going to be crazy...

1 comment:

KAF said...

Hey there! I'm going to be serving as a PCV in Lesotho starting June 2 and came across your blog via Megan. Anyway, I can TOTALLY relate to almost everything you are saying/feeling. And, some of your posts totally crack me up! :)Write on and hopefully I can keep checking up once in-country!